A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. For instructions about how to disable cookies in many popular web browsers, as well as a wealth of information about cookies, please visit the site below:
utilises Google Analytics which allows us to monitor traffic to our site. Google Analytics uses the following cookies:
- __utma – Used to determine unique visitors to the site.
- __utmb – Used to establish and continue a user session with the site.
- __utmc – Operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to establish and continue a user session with the site.
- __utmz – Used to determine how a visitor accesses the site (for example, via a search engine or a link).
Full details of the cookies which Google Analytics uses can be found in Google’s Analytics documentation:https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies
We do not share any data that Google Analytics collects. The analytics data collected by Google Analytics is used by Tabilo
- Generate aggregate reports about how visitors find the site
- Evaluate visitor use of the site
- Enhance and update the site.